School Yearbook Ideas
Although school yearbook ideas are not new, Yearbooks are a meaningful, affordable end of year gift for any graduating class. Traditionally, school yearbooks are a secondary school ritual, but children change and achieve so much during primary school that yearbooks are just as special and relevant in the younger years.
Our online publishing program allows the coordinator to have complete control over design or let the kids to do their own thing. There is even an option for every student to create their own cover.
Here are some school yearbook ideas that may inspire you:
- Guess who page: create a double page spread of baby photos in a grid. When you turn the page have a matching grid of photos of your graduating class (and teachers/principal if they’re game).
- Let every student create their own cover. They may wish to include their favourite band, sports team or memorable events from their graduating year.
- Dedicate a page to every student.
- Allow students to write a reflection about their time at school.
- Allow students to create their own pages. Our online publishing tool, enables you to block submissions from other students so that everyone is surprised.
- Keep some blank pages in the back for autographs.
- Have teachers participate, submitting memories, anecdotes and photos.
- Dedicate a page to school captains and leaders.
- Dedicate pages to sport, art, clubs, theatre, music etc.
- keep costs down by making your books smaller, choosing from a variety of more affordable printing options or collecting sponsorships.
If you have any other ideas, we’d love to hear from you and add to our list. Simply write us an email.