Improve Literacy Outcomes Through Publishing
Some ways to improve literacy skills of students is through practice. Practice makes perfect, so improve literacy by reading more. The more a child enjoys reading, the more they will read and the better they will become at it. Seeing their stories and their friends stories, published in a real book will entice them to read more. We can help you get children excited about reading and writing. Self publishing has never been easier or more rewarding.
Our Vision is to change the way teachers teach, students learn and volunteers raise funds.
The Mission is to provide a user friendly online tool that simplifies teaching, learning, fundraising and educational (self) book publishing.
The Desired Outcomes are to:
- Get children excited about reading, writing and illustrating by seeing their work published in a real book.
- Support improved literacy outcomes.
- Help schools raise funds in a meaningful way.
- Bring children, families and communities together by encouraging active contribution towards a common goa.l
- Help develop proud student authors, proud teachers and proud parents through a shared sense of achievement.
- Help enhance school image as well as student and teacher confidence.
We value learning, service, respect, community and innovation.